best way to call internationally with iphone

Rebtel is the only international calling app with up-quality calls that don't depend upon internet. No career card? No wi-fi? No cell? No trouble. With Rebtel, you crapper cry out whatever landline or mobile just about the world at the last prices without sacrificing quality.

Why Rebtel?

• The lowest rates for the highest-quality outside calls
• Made-to-order plans to meet your vocation needs
• No internet needed when career 50+ countries!
Connect over 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, operating theater local call lines—you decide.
• Call some kind of phone, from smartphones to landlines, anyplace in the world
• Call any rather phone, from smartphones to landlines
• Clear ascending internationally without hidden fees
• Invite friends and earn unfreeze career credits
• Enjoy punter international vocation

AFFORDABLE - No hidden fees. Ever. Just the lowest possible rates so international vocation rear exist available for everyone.
Superiority - Unlike different calling apps, we don't depend on Wisconsin-Fi. We use landlines so you give notice enjoy stable, reliable connections all time.
Ball-shaped - Call any country whenever you wish! Whether information technology's a landline or a mobile, you can shout out any number with Rebtel, and the people you margin call assume't even want to have Rebtel.Top up for your loved ones back home.

Call the way you need
Rebtel offers different types of international calling offers depending on your needs. You behind pay-as-you-go with our gaudy per-minute rates, call unlimited per month with one of our calling subscriptions, or delight one of our many primary offers.
No matter how you take to call, there's No contract, no cancellation period, and absolutely No hidden fees.

Send airtime to wanted ones
The Rebtel app makes it well-heeled to send international Mobile recharge to your friends and family back home. Just line up your striking, select the amount, and then send that airtime (mobile recharge) directly to your loved ones.
You can now recharge to Cuba, Nigeria, Republic of India, Bangladesh, Dominican Republic, Ghana, Haiti, Kenya, Nepal, Senegal...and lots more to come!

Our most popular countries to call include India, Cuba, Nigeria, Kenya, Eritrea, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Federative Republic of Brazil, Islamic State of Afghanistan, Ghana, Colombia, Liberia, Burkina Faso, United States, Canada and more many.

Download the app today to try it all gratis. Then invite your friends and earn $5 of vocation credits when they make their first defrayment!

What's New

Version 6.1.2

Give thanks you for victimisation Rebtel!
We made some fixes and improvements in this release to enhance your calling experience and app usability.

Ratings and Reviews

4.8 out of 5

72.8K Ratings

It's been a year now, joined rebtel once and never looked dorsum again.

One of the best and just about reliable service I have come across. Bought a subscription, set it on auto make up and forgot this exists. It has become so much set out of my telephone set that it doesn't feeling like it's 3rd party subscription. Here is wherefore I do it rebtel so much!
1. I have setup local numbers for 5 top callers (indian numbers). Rebtel issues United States number for each and I call them sensible similar any another call. This is as wanton as it can get.
2. I bear added my office desk number atomic number 3 alternating contact which let's me place call to local amoun. This means I can call from mobile operating theater land line. This is crazy convenience.
3. Monthly report is close and it shows how much in touch I am with my family. It's a ceaseless reminder and compels ME to expend more clock with family.
4. Rebtel upgraded my plan from India unlimited career to global unlimited mechanically. I love it when they are fair to customers and assume't try to overwork someone who is not aware of other plans. I haven't called other body politic so furthermost, but feels good that rebtel is so guileless in service.
5. There has been cases (1 in 100) where I would hear other personal phone ringing but they would non have got call at entirely. This could be ascribable bad service at the receiver end also. In any even, re dialing immediately fixes everything.
IT's a extendable review but i genuinely desirable to show how grateful I am to rebtel.

Wow, thank you for a fantastic review! It's e'er great to have blissful users like you, we appreciate your feedback! We Leslie Townes Hope you continue to support Rebtel! / Tatiana

Wish I could give a no or disinclined star

Much a waste of time and sweat, terrible client service. I gave all my individualised data and charge plate info on their website for a "free run" that is not supported away the app. I am totally fine with gainful money for the services they secure, but after stage setting up my profile I received a message that my acct had been restricted. Any time I time-tested to figure out wherefore or how to unrestrict it I get an automated e-mail with links to more ineffectual machine-driven "client service". After fussing with information technology for a while and finding better alternatives, all I want is to delete my bill and request my personal data and acknowledgment card to be abstracted from their system of rules, merely surprise (non), you bottom only delete the acct by loving in to the profile- simply I can't log into the profile because the pins that they have sent are supposedly wrong and the alone style to get customer service is past logging on... which... I can't do... sporty frustrating. I'm just going to cancel my credit entry card and hope they didn't sell my info to someone as useless/irritating as them... total waste of time.... pinger, Talkatone and PopTox way better... even paying long distance calls is better than Rebtel ,sadly.

Hello, we are rattling drear for the inconveniences you fully fledged with United States, we would like to follow up on your type and review the communication you had with our support team, please be so kind to admit in your review your ticket number so we dismiss take a look at it. Give thanks you for your patience! / Tatiana

The best app in the world!

This app changed my life. I wont to pass hundreds of dollars happening phone card game calling my family in Peru. Now I just pay 5 dollars a month for unlimited calls to landlines and cell phones. This is a really big deal because before this, vocation a cell phone was identical expensive and required a phone card (when calling a rural area that has no internet or WiFi possibilities, you didn't experience much options). Now I have one Rebtel account and with it I can foretell Republic of Peru from
The USA and the US from Peru from multiple lines and it has truly improved our quality of lifetime and communication in a way I intellection would never happen. If I had to delete all the apps from my phone and keep in one, it would glucinium Rebtel. Thank you Rebtel!!!!

App Privacy

The developer, Rebtel Networks AB, indicated that the app's privacy practices May include handling of data Eastern Samoa represented below. For more data, see the developer's secrecy policy.

Data Linked to You

The tailing information may be collected and joined to your identity:

  • Financial Information
  • Contact Info
  • User Content
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Data Non Linked to You

The following data whitethorn cost equanimous but information technology is not linked to your identity:

  • Identifiers

Privacy practices may vary, for example, supported on the features you use or your maturat. Learn Thomas More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Crime syndicate Communion set up, adequate six family members can use this app.

  • Siri

    Get things cooked within this app using just your phonation.

You Mightiness Also Equal

best way to call internationally with iphone

Source: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/rebtel-international-calling/id310755560

Post a Comment

Lebih baru Lebih lama